Sunday, July 6, 2014

Artist Trading Blocks

Good morning, Deann here with a project for Gina's Designs. I had so much fun making the beach themed 
Artist Trading Blocks, I will definitely make more of these! The possibilities are endless.

You get 3 sizes of blocks in a pack, they are so easy to put together, I painted both sides of the blocks with gesso before putting them together. The Light house is from the Beach Shape Set



I made a base out of chipboard and covered it with burlap. I then painted 4 mini wood spools white and glued to the bottom of the block then attached the block to the base. 



I glued the medium and small blocks together, left the top block open and added mini spools to the bottom block. I then attached the blocks to the base. The sea horse is from the Sea Horse Shapes Set
 . I covered it with 3 shades of blue glitter. 

 The paper cut outs are from K&Company-Travel Die cuts.



I put a glob of hot glue on the base and covered the glue with seed beads. It kinda looks like sea glass.
Gina Designs Product used-
 Other products used-
Prima paper-Seashore
K&Company cardstock die cuts-Travel

Have an Awesome day!
(((HUGS)))
Deann









No comments:

Post a Comment