Sunday, February 16, 2014

Mask

Good morning , Deann here with a mask from Gina's Designs.
I started with the Mask Shape Set . I ran it through an embossing plate ,then I colored 
it with Worn lipstick Distress Ink. Next I used my Swiss Dot embossing plate 
on the Feathery Flourishes Set and glued 4 of them around the eyes. Then colored them with the Worn Lipstick . I then free hand cut a crown out of gold foil paper. I only glued the ends down so it would 
bubble up in the center to make room for the bouquet .
I then arranged the rest of the Feathery Flourishes set behind the crown.
It was't full enough so i added Queen Anne's Lace   that I painted gold and the tips were
painted white . When dry I added a clear glitter to the white. 
I then cut the Fanciful Elements  frame apart and painted the pieces gold.
Once everything was dry it was time to arrange all the pieces .







I had so much fun making this mask ! I hope you give it a try :)
(((HUGS)))
Deann
Gina's Designs Products used -






No comments:

Post a Comment