Tuesday, December 17, 2013

May Arts Blog Challenge !

Good morning Crafty People :)
The May Arts Christmas Challenge is up 
and I have one of the spots ! WooHoo
Here is the link for the post :

All of the Ladies did an awesome job and there are lots of 
ideas for Christmas.
I made a JOY Banner for my project. The Banner is
from Gina's Designs and all the Ribbons are from May Arts

These are the awesome Ribbons that I received 
from May Arts Ribbon 






Thanks for taking a look  and I hope you give this a try
they are so fun to make !
(((HUGS)))
Deann

3 comments:

  1. I love your banner!! I was already following your blog.. I am also on the list! Was such fun to see what everyone created!! love the layers and I hope to see more of your work soon!! You do beautiful things lady!! :-)

    ReplyDelete