Tuesday, June 4, 2013

This weeks GD's Design team project

Glassine Bags Tag and Pocket by Deann

Good morning all, Deann here with a quick and fun little project
using the Glassine Bags from Gina's Designs.
For my project, I made a Tag and Pocket  using the
Largest Glassine Bag

This is the back of the pocket.

The first thing I did was to fold the bag up at the bottom and glued it
in place to form a pocket to use for a gift card or a little note .
Then I decorated the bag with Ribbons , Trim , GR45 paper
and the free Bee Printable from GD's

This is the Tag out of the bag.
I used the GR45 paper , Black board, a Vintage Bingo card
The  intricatesdollies from GD and the Bee Printable.
When I inked the Dollie with Black soot , I did it on top of the Bingo Card
to add  another layer to the tag.
When I make my Bingo tags I like to make a hanger out of ribbon .
I used 2 mini cloths pins to attach the ribbon to the tag.
on the cloths pins I attached  a bow of Seam binding to one and
a paper rose to the other.

I hope you give this a try :) They are so fun to make !

Supplies Used :
Glassine Bags
Intricate  Doilies
Free Bee printable

No comments:

Post a Comment